oppo company is one of the distinguished companies in the world of smart phone industry around the world, especially with the strong capabilities that the company offers regarding the selfie cameras that its smartphones guarantee. This is what applies to the Oppo Reno3 smartphone that comes with strong technical specifications commensurate with the price of the phone, in addition to a powerful selfie camera capable of taking pictures in high quality. Before reviewing the phone review, let us review together its technical specifications.
oppo company is one of the distinguished companies in the world of smart phone industry around the world, especially with the strong capabilities that the company offers regarding the selfie cameras that its smartphones guarantee. This is what applies to the Oppo Reno3 smartphone that comes with strong technical specifications commensurate with the price of the phone
- Exceptionally bright and vibrant OLED.
- Excellent battery life.
- Impressive camera experience all-round.
- Dependable and lightning-fast under-display fingerprint reader.
- Competitive fast charging solution.
- The punch-hole camera eats away a bit too much of the screen.
- There are devices with more premium build for the price.
- The Helio P95 chipset feels like a step back for the series.
- No NFC.
Technical specifications of the Oppo Reno3 smartphone
- On the design front, the Oppo Reno3 phone comes with a modern design in which the screen occupies most of the front space of the phone except for a small area of edges at the bottom of the phone, while the fingerprint sensor is integrated into the screen from the front and the rear cameras in the back of the phone are stacked linearly.
- In terms of networks, the Oppo Reno3 phone supports capturing mobile waves from the third and fourth generation with the ability to operate two mobile phones, which supports the ability to separate the personal and business life of users in addition to the ability to take advantage of the offers offered by mobile phone companies
- The Oppo Reno3 comes with a 6.4-inch AMOLED screen with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels at 411 pixels per inch.
- Oppo Reno3 comes with Android 10 operating system, ColorOS7 user interface, Mediatek MT6779 Helio P90 octa-core processor with PowerVR GM9446 graphics processor
- The phone comes Oppo Reno3 with 128 GB internal memory with 8 GB RAM and internal memory can be increased through memory cards that use the second chip port
- Rear cameras for the phone Oppo Reno3 quad: the first comes with 48 megapixels (f / 1.8 aperture, focal length 26 mm, sensor size 1 / 2.0 inch, pixel size 0.8 ومترm, automatic detection to focus the lens) and the second comes with 13 megapixels (F / 2.4 aperture, focal length 52 mm, sensor size 1 / 3.4 inch, pixel size 1.0 مترm, 2x optical zoom, and automatic detection to focus the lens) and the third comes with an accuracy of 8 megapixels (f / 2.2 aperture, dimension Focal lengths 13 mm, sensor size 1/4 inch, pixel size 1.12 ومترm) and the fourth and the last come at 2 megapixels (f / 2.4 lens, sensor size 1/5 inch, pixel size 1.75 Akromtr) comes back with flash Walid cameras and property Panorama and HDR and the ability to shoot video quality 2160 pixels at 30 frames per second, the quality of 1080p at 30/60 frames per second, install an electronic image to rotate
- The front camera comes with 44 megapixels (f / 2.4 lens, 26mm focal length, 1 / 2.8 inch sensor size, 0.8 ومترm pixel size), HDR and 1080p video quality at 30 frames per second
- The phone comes with a speakerphone and 3.5 mm input to facilitate the connection of the headphones with the ability to connect in OTG style to facilitate the connection of external accessories to the phone
- The Oppo Reno3 comes with fingerprint, acceleration, rotation, proximity and compass sensor, and the phone is available in black and blue colors.
- The Oppo Reno3 comes with a 4025 mAh non-removable battery with a 30-watt fast charging feature that charges 100% in approximately 73 minutes
Smartphone review Oppo Reno3
- The design of the phone Oppo Reno3 is one of the advantages that it comes in. The design gives the largest area of the screen in order to stretch the phone space from the front except for a small area of the edges. Not only that, but the inclusion of the fingerprint sensor on the front of the phone is also a feature that comes with it.
- The screen of the Oppo Reno3 phone offers a good performance where fans of watching video clips or playing electronic games can do what they like via the phone screen and it also provides good performance under direct sunlight due to the proportion between the screen size and the pixel rate per inch. But on the other hand, the phone Oppo Reno3 defects that the screen does not come with an additional layer of protection, which makes it more vulnerable to scratches and bumps
- The phone distinguishes Oppo Reno3 that it comes with its own management system and the latest operating systems from Google Android. In addition to this, the phone processor provides a good performance that enables it to open many applications at the same time, in addition to the graphics processor that makes it easy for the phone to play games and display them efficiently on the screen.
- The phone comes Oppo Reno3 with a large internal memory and Ramat commensurate with the price of the phone and the rest of its technical specifications, as it can increase the internal memory for fans of storing many files or download large applications such as games applications. On the other hand, users should choose between operating two SIM cards on the Oppo Reno3 phone or increasing the internal memory, which is considered a phone defect.
- The cameras of the Oppo Reno3 phone offer a good performance compared to the rest of the phone’s technical specifications and its price in terms of photography. Whether filming stills or video clips on the front or back camera alike, as the front camera with a 44-megapixel camera is one of the advantages of the phone as it offers distinctive selfie quality.
- One of the advantages of the Oppo Reno3 phone is the ability to connect to the OTG mode, which enables users to connect external accessories easily, in addition to the ability to connect external headphones with a pattern of 3.5 mm, a feature that is absent from many smartphones today. On the other hand, the phone misses a noise-isolating microphone or the ability to capture radio waves
The battery of the Oppo Reno3 phone is considered large capacity compared to the rest of the technical specifications of the phone in addition to the fast charging feature, which enables the phone to reach a fast charging rate in a short time, which is a feature of the phone. Only the battery defects that it is not removable, which means that users are obliged to go to the maintenance centers to change the battery in the event it stops working or is damaged.